Friday, November 30, 2012

Week Four...2nd Weigh-In...



...Let's See If Working Out Has Helped Any...


I didn't think I'd be saying this after four weeks, but this has been going easier than I thought it would. I gave myself Thanksgiving. Turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, apple pie, Tara's famous chocolate pumpkin cheese cake, I did not skimp. I even had a few beers. The next day, right back to the diet without instance. Whoop-dee-doo me!

I started doing the elliptical after week 2. I am doing around 45 to 60 minutes, 5 days a week. So far so good. I plan on taking it on the road in a week or two. I always enjoyed jogging so once I take a few more pounds off(for the sake of my knees) I'll be hitting the bricks.

I did weigh myself a couple of days ago and I'll have to say, I was pleased with the results. Let's see what the official 4 week mark will be...


 

 
Yesssss!!! 10 more pounds, 19.2 pounds in 4 weeks. Right around where I think I should be. It's pizza night tonight in the Lewis house. I think I'll have a guilt-free slice!


Donate @: http://www.crowdrise.com/tomlewis
 









No comments:

Post a Comment