Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weighing In...

....Ruh-Roh

***sorry for the delay in posting...I had a problem downloading pictures!!!***

First off, I was hoping to have put another post up before my weigh-in, but with all that was going on with hurricane Sandy, I had a lot on my mind. My wife and I both have family that were caught in the path of Sandy. While all are safe, they are all dealing with the aftermath, including the loss of their homes. I ask that they be kept in your prayers, as well as all the others trying to get through the devastation.

The last two nights were my "Last Call to Gluttony" for a lack of a better phrase. When Halloween comes in my house, you can bet that the ruling government...ME, will be imparting the concept of 'redistribution of wealth'  with any Trick or Treat partakers in that live under my roof.
Tribute must be paid!!!

So I got my last licks(pun intended) in at the Tootsie-Rolls, Butterfingers, Snickers, Reeses and Mounds candies I so dearly love. Not to worry though, they were of the bite size variety, I guarantee you!

Yesterday was my daughter Molly's birthday and...well, I had to have some of her birthday cake to celebrate, right? Soooo...The timing is perfect for my goal. From November 2nd, 90 days leaves us perfectly to January 31st, the end of the month. You might be wondering at this moment, is Tom stalling...I just might be!!!
Well, I've built this up long enough... here it goes...
 
 




...just kidding...this time it's for real...








Oooooooh...I wish I was STILL kidding...

Well there you have it... 264.4 lbs... (ouch!!!)

***Caution...things in this picture might actually appear larger than what they are!!!***


Not much more to say, 90 days to lose 40 to 50 of it. All for the worthy cause of Ocean Cure. Please feel free to donate once you buy into the fact that I am serious about this. I will be posting 2 or 3 times a week about the ups and downs of my mission, to spread some autism awareness, to show the community what Ocean Cure is all about and what it has done for my son Tommy, as well as how my family and I deal with his autism. Please check in on me and feel free to comment...it'll help keep me on track! Let the games begin!!!
***Next weigh-in will be Friday, November 16th!!***

Thanks for the support!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment