Thursday, January 31, 2013

Drum Roll Please...



..The 90 Day Weigh-in Results...

Okay...Enough drama, here we go...



Final  weigh-in 217.8 pounds, 2 more pounds lost in the final 6 days. 90 day total- 46.6 pounds lost.

I made it...mission accomplished...

I'd like to thank my wife Tara for believing in me and encouraging me every step of the way. I love you honey, there was no way I would've done it without you. All the times bugging you to review my posts, and at the worst times, cooking meals geared to help me lose, dealing with my initial grumpy moods and a whole lot of other things.

Thanks to everyone who has given me so much encouragement along the way.

Thanks to the early donors, I knew many people would be waiting to the end to donate, but believe me, the early show of support did wonders for my 'fragile' ego and boosted me beyond what I can express from a keyboard. It was equally humbling and invigorating to my efforts.

Thanks to the inspirations in this cause, my son Tommy and our friends at Ocean Cure. They empowered me to attempt this and in turn, all those donating are empowering THEM to do great things for others. The lengths that their charity can reach is extended by the
magnanimity of others.

...and thank you God for keeping me focused and giving me the strength to pull this off. This munch-happy, couch potato would in no way have been able to pull this off on his own. All the glory is Yours.
I'll post again in a couple of days to wrap things up and let you know how my fundraising rounded out. Donations can still be made via my Crowdrise account. I plan to keep blogging for autism awareness and to chronicle my weigh loss. Y'all have kept me honest, I think I'll stick with it! I think my next goal will be to be 200 pounds by St. Patrick's Day..."Lean for the Green" maybe???

Thanks again and God bless!!!




Day1 (No, that is not a 'Body Armor' Shirt I'm Wearing!)                                                                      Day 90 (Not quite 'Fabio'...yet!)



Please donate to Ocean Cure @: http://www.crowdrise.com/tomlewis





No comments:

Post a Comment